Tuesday 23 February 2016

Main Factors of the Best Digitizing Companies

Vector Art Services

What do you see when you want to hire a company that offers digitizing services? I have researched and spend my day and night to conclude the main factors that customers look for in digitizing companies to hire them and found two of them most compulsory.
Here are these major factors:
In 2016, I did some geeky stuff on Google and found that this is the most searched text that is typed on Google. The reason is that most of the customers are looking to vectorize their ideas into existence by embroidery machines that can do that. But, everybody wants bang for the buck right? So, customers who look to create their ideas and make them a reality, crave for companies that offer professional services. Generally speaking, who doesn’t want professional services if the person can afford that? As the word, “afford” comes up; let us see the 2nd major factor.
Tada! Yes, everyone looks for affordability but when it comes to 3D digitizing, this is very compulsory as most of the companies charge almost double the amount of services they are providing. Pathetic, but true. Since, I experienced a digitizing company known as Masterate Digitizing (I know weird name) that provided me professional yet affordable package.
Personal Recommendation
Like everyone else, I wanted to show my creativity to the world but I couldn’t afford to buy an embroidery machine. So, I went looking for companies that offered professional vectorization with affordable 3D digitizing and this company came up. I reached them through their given phone number and they were very polite and friendly. I sent the design of the idea that I had on my mind which I designed on Illustrator and they promised me to deliver the sample in 2 business.
Just like they said, I received the sample and it was exactly what I expected. So, I called them and confirmed the order to embroider it on my suit that I wanted to wear on prom night.
Since then, they have been a reliable associate in providing me professionalism and affordability at the same time and every time someone asks my advice, I always recommend that company.

No comments:

Post a Comment